The Edgar Room
The Edgar Room may be used for events sponsored by non-profit groups based in Mahomet Township or with Mahomet Township residents representing a majority of the participants. All meetings must be free and open to the public. The rooms may not be used for private social functions, such as wedding or baby showers or birthday parties. The room includes the following:
- A kitchenette, with a microwave, refrigerator, and sink.
- An A/V system that includes a Smart TV, Blu-ray/DVD player, and microphones. The Library provides cables to connect your computer to our system or you can cast directly from your computer or portable device.
- 65 chairs and 12 tables, all on wheels for easy room arrangement. (The Edgar Room seats 65 people in chairs or approximately 45 people at tables.)
To Reserve the Edgar Room
Please read the Use of Public Rooms policy on our Library Policies page, and then do one of the following:
WE CONNECT OUR COMMUNITY TO IDEAS AND TO PEOPLE
The Study Room
The Study Room may be used by individuals or small groups for quiet work or study for up to 2 hours. Please read our Use of Public Rooms policy for more information on using the Study Room. The room includes the following:
- 6 chairs and a work table.
- Whiteboard and markers.
To Reserve the Study Room
Please do one of the following:
- Reserve in person at the circulation or help desks.
- Call us at (217) 586-2611.