You can always stop by the Library any time for quick answers to your questions (or use our Live Chat service or call us at 217-586-2611), but what if you need more individual, uninterrupted help? Welcome to Book-a-Librarian!
Schedule 30 minutes of time during business hours with one of our friendly librarians in person at the Library. Or, connect with a librarian online in a private Zoom meeting (you will need a mobile device or computer and access to the Internet to take advantage of this service).
Book-a-Librarian if you need help with such things as:
- Downloading eBooks, audiobooks, and Digital Magazines.
- Using the Library’s online research tools for school, business, genealogy, and other research.
- Updating your resume or hunting for jobs.
- Learning basic computer skills including internet navigation, using email, and printing copies.
- Using streaming services.
- Our librarians are not legal, medical or tax professionals. Some questions or topics may lead to a referral to other information providers. Library staff are not technology professionals and are not liable for damage to devices.
- Mahomet Public Library observes a strict confidentiality policy. Your question will always remain confidential.
Please fill out the form below to get started booking your 30-minute appointment and a Library staff member will respond within 1-3 business days.