Would you like to pick up your library books without leaving your car? Use our pick-up lockers! The lockers are located on the east side of the Mahomet Public Library building, next to the drive-up book returns.
Please note: some items may be too large to fit in the lockers. A staff member will call you if your item(s) will not fit.
For Efficient Locker Service
- Please give us at least 1 hour before closing time to have your items placed in a locker.
- Please allow 30 minutes from the time you call before attempting to retrieve your items.
- Please note that once we have placed your items in a locker, you will have 48 hours to retrieve them.
To Request A Locker
- Call the Library or use our Live Chat Help and ask for the items to be checked out to you and placed in a locker.
- Choose a 4-digit access code.
To Retrieve Items From A Locker
- Enter your 4-digit access code into the keypad located beside the lockers.
The locker door(s) containing your items will open.
- Remove your items and close the locker door firmly.