You may pick up items without leaving your car by using our pick-up lockers. The lockers are located on the east side of the building, next to the drive-up book returns.
For efficient locker service:
- Please give us at least 1 hour before closing time to have your items placed in a locker.
- Please allow 30 minutes from the time you call before attempting to retrieve your items.
- Please note that once we have placed your items in a locker, you will have 72 hours to retrieve them.
To request a locker
- Call the library and ask for the items to be checked out to you and placed in a locker.
- Choose a 4-digit access code.
To retrieve items from a locker
- Enter your 4-digit access code into the keypad located beside the lockers.
The locker door(s) containing your items will open.
- Remove your items and close the locker door firmly.