COVID-19 and the Pick-Up Lockers
During the COVID-19 pandemic, when locker use increases, we may change the number of hours you have to pick up your items. This page may not always reflect the most recent information.
When you call to request that your items be placed in a locker, a staff member should tell you how long you have to pick them up. It they do not, please ask.
You may pick up items without leaving your car by using our pick-up lockers. The lockers are located on the east side of the building, next to the drive-up book returns.
For efficient locker service:
- Please give us at least 1 hour before closing time to have your items placed in a locker.
- Please allow 30 minutes from the time you call before attempting to retrieve your items.
- Please note that once we have placed your items in a locker, you will have 48 hours to retrieve them.
To request a locker
- Call the library and ask for the items to be checked out to you and placed in a locker.
- Choose a 4-digit access code.
To retrieve items from a locker
- Enter your 4-digit access code into the keypad located beside the lockers.
The locker door(s) containing your items will open.
- Remove your items and close the locker door firmly.