While we are closed for the COVID-19 crisis
We will process requests in the order we receive them. When your items are next in line for locker space, we will call you to let you know.
There is no need to call us to ask for us to put your items in a locker.
You may pick up items without leaving your car by using our pick-up lockers. The lockers are located on the east side of the building, next to the drive-up book returns.
For efficient locker service:
- Please give us at least 1 hour before closing time to have your items placed in a locker.
- Please allow 30 minutes from the time you call before attempting to retrieve your items.
- Please note that once we have placed your items in a locker, you will have 72 hours to retrieve them.
To request a locker
- Call the library and ask for the items to be checked out to you and placed in a locker.
- Choose a 4-digit access code.
To retrieve items from a locker
- Enter your 4-digit access code into the keypad located beside the lockers.
The locker door(s) containing your items will open.
- Remove your items and close the locker door firmly.