Friday: 9 AM–6 PM
Saturday: 9 AM–3 PM
Sunday: 2 PM–5 PM
1. Access My Media Mall from the Mahomet Library website.
2. Click Sign In at the top of the screen.
3. Choose Illinois Heartland Library System from the list of libraries.
4. Enter your library card number and pin (last 4 digits of your phone number).
The first time you want to use your device to checkout titles from My Media Mall, you will need to download the free software to manage your titles:
For detailed information about this software for a particular device, see this My Media Mall help screen.
1. Access MyMediaMall from the Mahomet Library website or from the Library Catalog.
2. Browse MyMediaMall to locate a title that interests you.
3. Borrow the title.
4. Click the Download button and choose the correct format (usually EPUB eBook).
5. Open Adobe Digital Editions on your computer.
6. Connect your eReader to your computer.
7. Locate the title in the library window. Locate your device on the left-hand side of the window. Drag the title to your device.
You can browse, checkout, download, and read/listen to My Media Mall titles directly from your table or smartphone.
You will need to install the FREE OverDrive Media Console app from iTunes or the Google Play store.
The first time you sign onto My Media Mall in your OverDrive Medai Console app, you will need to select Lincoln Trail Libraries from the list of libraries. This is the old name used by Illinois Heartland Libraries and it has not been updated in this app.
Returning items as soon as you are finished frees the title for the next person in line.
1. From your Amazon Account, go to Manage My Kindle.
2. Locate the title (marked with "Public Library Book" in orange).
3. Click the Actions button and choose Return Book.
The next time you sync your Kindle via Wi-Fi or tethering, you will get a message telling you the title has been returned. You can delete the message.
1. Open Adoble Digital Editions on your computer.
2. Locate the title and click the tiny triangle in the upper left corner of the book jacket.
3. Choose Return Library Book.
If all copies of a title are checked out to other patrons, you may place a hold on the item.
You will receive an email when the title becomes available.
Note: you may have only 7 titles on your hold list at one time.
Need more help? My Media Mall Help has more information and how-to videos for any device.